PraeLegal’s Insurance and Reinsurance Solution
Prae Legal Network’s Insurance Law Practice Group is unique in its depth and breadth of experience. The group is comprised of lawyers who specialize in defined aspects of insurance coverage law, and who have achieved national reputations for themselves in those areas.
Through Prae Legal network of Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring law practitioners, the Prae Legal group represents insurers with a high-quality and effective way to ensure legal compliance. Equally as important, the lawyers in the Insurance Law Practice Group counsel claim professionals, with respect to particularly troublesome or complex claims, in order to assist insurance providers in the prevention of bad faith claims or claims for the breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing.
Insurance Law Experts help Clients Facing Challenges in the following areas:
- Represent clients before insurance regulators
- Represent insurers in major coverage claims arising from diverse casualties
- Lead corporate reorganizations
- Third Party Liability
- Perform mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; purchases; sales of assets and books of business; and new entity creation
- Draft corporate policies regarding privacy, document retention, codes of ethics, conflicts of interest, anti-fraud, subrogation policies, and claims handling
- License and register insurance companies, producers, and other intermediaries
- Handle product and rate filings, excess and surplus lines issues, and contract drafting
Moreover, when your organization’s legal needs move beyond insurance issues, attorneys in the group are able to connect you to the advice, expertise and support you might need from Prae Legal.