WORLDWIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Insurance and Reinsurance SolutionPrae Legal Network’s Insurance Law Practice Group is unique in its depth and breadth of experience. The group is comprised of lawyers who specialize in defined aspects of insurance coverage law, [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Zelensky Makes Morale-Building Visit to War Zone in Eastby The New York Times on March 23, 2023 at 3:14 am
The Ukrainian president’s trip to the front came as President Xi Jinping of China left Moscow after pledging an enduring partnership with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia. Here’s what we’re covering:
- Boris Johnson Faces Inquiry Over Whether He Lied to U.K. Parliamentby Stephen Castle on March 23, 2023 at 3:07 am
Boris Johnson told a powerful committee that his statements over parties at his office were “made in good faith.” His political future may be at stake.
- U.K. Defends Sending Ukraine Weapons with Depleted Uraniumby Daniel Victor and John Ismay on March 23, 2023 at 3:07 am
President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia falsely claimed the material had a “nuclear component.” Many armies, including Russia’s, use it in weapons.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.