WORLD WIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Covid-19 Live Updates: U.S. Calls for Pause on Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, Complicating Rolloutby The New York Times on April 13, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Injections of Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose coronavirus vaccine came to a sudden halt in much of the United States on Tuesday after federal health agencies called for a pause in the vaccine’s use following the emergence of a rare blood clotting in six recipients within one to three weeks of vaccination. The virus is also surging in some parts of the U.S.
- Two worrisome variants make up over 70 percent of cases analyzed in N.Y.C., city officials say.by Sharon Otterman on April 13, 2021 at 6:22 pm
The data represents the first time city officials have offered a ZIP-code level look at how the variants have been spreading in New York City.
- Iran Vows to Increase Uranium Enrichment After Attack on Nuclear Siteby Farnaz Fassihi, David E. Sanger and William J. Broad on April 13, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Iran also attacked an Israeli cargo ship at sea, raising tensions but causing little or no damage.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.