WORLD WIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Paris Teenager’s New Gig: Would-Be Queen of Italy. A Nation Shrugs.by Jason Horowitz on May 10, 2021 at 3:00 am
The son of Italy’s last king has tapped his teen granddaughter to eventually lead the House of Savoy, pretenders to Italy’s defunct throne. “Totally illegitimate,” says a rival clan.
- Vaccinations Rise in the E.U. After a Long, Slow Startby Bryan Pietsch and Austin Ramzy on May 10, 2021 at 2:38 am
The increase underscores the global disparities in vaccination efforts.
- Fauci Says Indoor Mask Guidance Should Ease With Vaccinationsby Abby Goodnough on May 10, 2021 at 2:02 am
The comments from President Biden’s chief medical adviser came just two days after the C.D.C. belatedly highlighted the danger of airborne transmission.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.