WORLDWIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Mexico’s President Leads Supporters in March Through Capitalby Steve Fisher and Maria Abi-Habib on November 28, 2022 at 1:35 am
Tens of thousands of Mexicans walked through the streets Sunday to show their support for President Andrés Manuel López Obrador amid some pushback to his political agenda in recent weeks.
- Deadly Fire in China Fuels Protests Over Xi’s Covid Policiesby Chris Buckley, Vivian Wang, Chang Che and Amy Chang Chien on November 28, 2022 at 1:16 am
Protests became rare once the government cut off most routes to collective action. But ubiquitous Covid rules, bringing shared suffering, have created a focus for anger.
- Gunmen Storm Mogadishu Hotel, Trapping Government Officialsby Hussein Mohamed on November 27, 2022 at 10:46 pm
An extremist group, Al Shabab, claimed responsibility for the attack at the hotel in the Somali capital. There were few immediate reports of casualties, but the siege was still underway.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.