WORLD WIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Covid and Climate Crisis Divide Nations as U.N. General Assembly Resumesby The New York Times on September 22, 2021 at 9:47 pm
In a second day of addresses at the General Assembly, leaders including the presidents of Venezuela and Ukraine were scheduled to speak. The gathering opened with grim warnings about the state of global cooperation.
- Top Adviser to Ukrainian President Is Targeted in an Assassination Attemptby Ivan Nechepurenko and Michael Schwirtz on September 22, 2021 at 9:43 pm
President Volodymyr Zelensky said he was returning to Ukraine from New York immediately after giving his U.N. speech. The adviser, Serhiy Shefir, was unharmed, but his driver was shot and wounded in the attack.
- Biden Speaks With Macron, First Time Since Diplomatic Feudby David E. Sanger and Roger Cohen on September 22, 2021 at 9:42 pm
The two leaders spoke by telephone for the first time since President Emmanuel Macron of France recalled his ambassador to the United States over a new defense agreement.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.