WORLDWIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 offices in trade centers in 142 countries.
CROSS BORDER SOLUTIONS
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
- System Security of Crypto Coins & The Hacking IncidentsIt is an excerpt that evaluates the system security of crypto coins and the hacking incidents. (Chainalysis 2020 Crypto Crime Report) More cryptocurrencies have been hacked in 2019 and all other [...]Read more
- PraeLegal’s Banking and Financial Services SolutionLending markets have experienced dramatic swings in activity over the past several years. In today’s environment, managing risks while taking a creative approach to pursuing opportunities has [...]Read more
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.
- Ukraine Live Updates: Explosion Rocks Russian Air Base in Crimeaby The New York Times on August 9, 2022 at 5:55 pm
An official said the blast on the Russian-occupied peninsula was the result of a Ukrainian strike. Moscow said only that munitions had exploded. An attack in Crimea would represent a significant military advance for Ukraine.
- Live Updates: A Fierce Contest to Lead Kenya, an African Powerhouseby The New York Times on August 9, 2022 at 5:48 pm
All eyes are on the presidential election in the bellwether East African nation — a test for democracy and a race that is too close to call. Polls are closing, and the country is tense as it awaits results.
- William Ruto: Self-Proclaimed Champion of Kenya’s ‘Hustler Nation’by Declan Walsh on August 9, 2022 at 5:43 pm
The candidate’s electoral pitch focuses on hard-working and ambitious young people.
PraeLegal has a great law network around the world, full of people ready to help you whenever and wherever you need professional law assistance.