Attorneys, Legal Council, Intellectual Property, Conciliator referee Mr. Cheikh Fall began his studies in 1979 with a DUG Legal Sciences and a Bachelor of Legal Sciences in 1980 and a Master of Legal Sciences in 1981.
He later gets several training certificates:
- 2000 Training Certificate issued by the WIPO Worldwide Academy
- 2000 Certificate issued by the Strasbourg CEIPI
- 2000 Certificate issued by the INPI in Paris
- 2001 Training Certificate issued by the University of Brighton, London
- 2002 Certificate of arbiter and conciliator issued by the Center for Arbitration and Conciliation of the Chamber of Commerce of Dakar
- 2004 Certificate of the World Bank and in Procurement CESAG
He is professionally affiliated with:
- Council of the Bar Association of Senegal
- National Organization for Human Rights (NHRO) subsidiary
International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH)
- At the Centre of Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Dakar.
- European Lawyers Association, called A.E.A. Sise Alicante Spain