Tax, Customs, International Tax, Tax Planning.
Professional Practice since 2010
- Catholic University of Ecuador (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador) –Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador, School of Law, 2010.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador) – Candidate to the Master´s Degree in Tax Law.
- New York University (NYU) – Candidate to the LL.M. in International Tax Law, 2014.
- “The Kompetenz-Kompetenz Principle,” published in the book Ruptura 207, published by the School of Law Association of the Pontifical University of Ecuador.
- “The Arm´s Length Principle in Transfer Prices,” minor thesis presented to obtain the degree in Legal Sciences.
- “The Application of Transfer Price Regimen between Related Ecuadorian Parties,” NOVEDADES JURIDICAS Magazine, Year VIII, Number 58, April.
- “A Brief Analysis of the Effect of Economic Globalization on Tax Systems,” NOVEDADES JURIDICAS Magazine, Year IX, Number 70, April, 2012.