Now more than ever, companies face significant challenges in attracting and retaining a high-performance workforce. There is greater public scrutiny of compensation and benefits, and a push for greater transparency has vastly increased the complexity of regulations governing these matters.
Amid all the noise and confusion, Prae Legal professionals train their attentions on the one thing that matters most: our clients’ goals. We don’t waste time belaboring constraints or cataloging unlikely scenarios. We clear away distractions and focus on finding the most efficient legal path to our clients’ desired results. Through Prae Legal network of employee benefits, pension and executive compensation law practitioners, the Prae Legal group provides employers with a high quality and cost effective way to ensure legal compliance wherever compensation issues arise.
Prae Legal professionals are fully versed in the details of each set of laws and maintain a broad perspective on the field as a whole. We believe this versatility is essential to providing the best advice to clients. Prae Legal Network can identify how even small changes in one area could affect a company’s benefits and compensation position in other areas. Moreover, clients know that a single attorney is closely overseeing their account and understands all aspects of their benefits and compensation portfolio.
The expertise of the Prae Legal’s Employee Benefits,Pensions and Executive Compensation group’s lawyers support clients facing challenges such as:
- Design qualified retirement plans, including defined benefit pension plans, defined contribution plans, 401(k) plans, cash balance plans
- Issues concerning compensation for top executives including, equity and deferred compensation arrangements
- Counsel clients regarding multiemployer pension plans and withdrawal liability
- Trans-border compensation and employee benefits issues
- Plan design and operational compliance
- Provide advice regarding health and welfare benefit plans’ statutory requirements in order to protect clients from liability
- Prepare employment contracts, retention agreements, and change-in-control agreements
- Negotiate executive compensation packages in connection with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
Moreover, when your organization’s legal needs move beyond employment issues, attorneys in the group are able to connect you to the additional advice, expertise and support you might need from Prae Legal.